We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
To teach Yoga classes within the Keystone Lodge or at other locations around Keystone Resort including locations on the mountain.
- Outlet: Keystone Lodge & Spa
- Starting Wage: $35 per hour
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20/hour.
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Part Time
- To teach various forms of Yoga to both visiting guests and Summit County local residents
- To have a good understanding of Yoga and how it is beneficial to our guests
- Be timely to all classes regardless of locations
- Be able to not only teach Yoga but provide guests with a good understanding as to why Yoga is good for them
- Be upbeat and have fun!
- Other duties as assigned
- Yoga Certification
- Must be able to work weekends and some afternoons
- Must be able to work well within a team environment
- “Can-Do” attitude a must
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 435691