Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Help guests find the items they are looking in a quickly and help determine additional items.
- Have a great time at work. We sell fun so have fun selling fun.
- Take ski ride breaks
- Learn about how products are made. Product lines include Bogner, Arteryx, Helly Hansen, Spyder, Toni Sailor, Kjus, Sports Alm, Descente, and Nils.
- Enjoy working at a ski area.
- Accurately and efficiently ring up customer sales
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Maintain awareness of current promotions and advertisements
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience - preferred
- Experience in the retail field - preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn register - required
- Basic math skills - required
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounts on all products sold at Vail Resorts locations
- Free ski lessons
- Excellent training and professional development
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 283413