Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The grounds worker is responsible for assisting in the maintenance, and day-to-day operation of the village at Northstar California. This position generally is for the evening shift.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the cleanliness of outdoor areas, trash removal
- Responsible for working in a safe and precise manner while operating equipment and maintaining the village
- Assists with special events.
- Must have current valid driver’s license.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Previous work experience in landscape or grounds maintenance capacity.
- Working knowledge of and ability to properly use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivation and ability to work well with others will benefit a person in this position.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238191