We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Product Sales and Services (PSS) Manager will lead all aspects of the Ticket, Pass, Activity and Ski School sales operations for Keystone Resort’s summer and winter seasons. This role is a key player in the Mountain Leadership Team at Keystone. The scope of this role is wide and includes management of the day-to-day operations, personnel management and staff development, and implementation of scan best practices; all while ensuring Keystone Resort’s promise to deliver upon an “Experience of a Lifetime” for both guests and employees.
- Oversee the daily PSS operations while elevating and personalizing the Guest Experience during summer and winter operations.
- Personnel management including hiring, training, scheduling, performance reviews, coaching and disciplinary actions, while ensuring that the team is aligned with the goals and values of Keystone Resort and Vail Resorts.
- Create and manage departmental budgets for labor and operating expenses; oversee staff scheduling and staffing levels that align with business volumes and budget.
- Resolve guest ticket, pass and Ski & Snowboard School issues on site, and when required with the assistance of Product Sales & Services department.
- Partner and collaborate with internal departments to ensure a consistent and high level experience for the guest. Regular departmental interaction with teams including: Product Sales and Services, Lift Operations, IT, Guest Services, and Ski and Snowboard School.
- Monitor point of sale equipment performance and work closely with IT to ensure equipment is operating at a high level at all times.
- Ensure a consistently high level of service and competency across all scanning locations.
- Create and/or maintain a culture of excellence. This culture to include teamwork, collaboration, progressive thinking, and constant improvement resulting in an employee culture that attracts the best and brightest employees and motivates them accomplish great work.
- Proactively develop management and industry skill set by seeking out and taking advantage of educational and training opportunities.
- Strong communication, leadership, problem-solving, and customer relations skills
- Computer skills and previous experience with administrative/reporting duties
- Excellent organizational skills, basic accounting and/or budgeting experience
- Able to work in all weather conditions including winter snow and summer sunshine
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- 3+ years of Guest Service experience
- 2+ years manager/supervisor experience in high paced work environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The budgeted range starts at $45,000 - $55,250 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 366189