Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
As a Snowmaker, you will brave the elements and help build out the mountain for the skiing guest. Snowmaking is a physically demanding and exciting job. Work with some of the most fascinating equipment on the mountain, and make it snow!
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Day, Swing, or Grave shifts possible. Weekdays, weekends, holidays.
- Skill Level: Entry Level
- Operate all snowmaking equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Operate all vehicles, including snowmobiles, in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform basic snowmaking equipment maintenance
- Work on the production of snow to create the best skiing surface for our guests.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver's license with no restrictions
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Able to lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- Basic hand tool knowledge and skill
- Able to work extended hours outdoors in an alpine environment
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 474208