If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enthusiastically engage with every guest to ensure that they feel: welcome, relaxed, comfortable and important
- Keep pace in a high energy, extremely fast paced environment
- Determine all customer needs by developing a relationship, building customer confidence and providing accurate product information to increase retail sales
- Accurate and efficient cash handling and processing of all retail sales
- Maintain excellent store visual standards by constantly straightening, folding, sizing and restocking merchandise
- Follow all company standards in regards to safety protocol, cash management and standard operating procedures.
- Move with a sense of urgency and complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally
- Fast-paced, fun and social environment
- Ski pass provided valid at any of Vail Resort properties worldwide
- Significant retail, rental and food/beverage discounts
- Centrally located in South Lake Tahoe at the Heavenly Village Gondola
- On bus line and walking distance from transit center
- Fluency in English
- Upbeat energy, positive attitude, and exceptional communication skills
- Computer literacy and competence in office applications
- Ability to stand and walk for an entire 8-hour shift
- Ability to safely and comfortably lift 30 lb.
- Snow sports experience (preferred)
PART-TIME SCHEDULING REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including but not limited to 1 night shift, 1 weekend weekend shift and all holidays
Part-time: Ability to work at least 3 shifts per week, 15-20 hrs thoughout the season
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 395129