If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Supervisor is responsible for supplying our guests with our premier retail product and to promote world-class guest service through each retail transaction. The appropriate candidate will be part of a cohesive team with pride, productivity, professionalism. Will also adhere to policies and guidelines, and accountability at all times, and will work diligently to maintain the operational and merchandising standards and expectations of the company.
- Job Specifications:
- Outlet: Breck Sports Main Street
- Skill Level: Supervisor
- Shift Availability: Full Time
- Housing: Not Available
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work in collarborationg with the leadership team and employees at BCS Kids retail location and Beaver Creek's Childrens Ski and Ride School
- Drive sales by providing world class guest service in selling premium retail products to guest at this on-mtn location
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customers upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information and establishing trust with the customer at the close of sale.
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting additional add on products and sales
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- Monitor and audit inventory levels in store and between stores
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standars with 100% accuracy
- Knowledge of register access
- 1 year previous leadership experience
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the outdoor sporting goods industry.
- Previous retail sales and customer service experience, preferred
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Ability to comprehend and apply specific company designed methods and protocol
The budgeted range starts at $18 - $19.88. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free Summer passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 438951