We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to maintain cleanliness of the Lounge including bussing tables, kitchen and bar cleanliness.
- Member Name recognition.
- Professional and discrete demeanor.
- Professional interaction with Hotel staff.
- Daily setup and breakdown of portable bar.
- Take out all trash and recycling at the end of each shift.
- Self-starter and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Confidentiality of all member information
- Communication of club events and activities to all members
- Previous bartending experience - required.
- TIPS trained and certified - preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - preferred
- Must be able to stand for 4+ hours - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- Must be available to work every Friday evening throughout the ski season
- Previous private club supervisory experience - preferred
The budgeted range starts at 9.30 + tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 336989