Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Outdoor Exploration Camp is a summer camp program based out of Mount Snow in Vermont’s Green Mountains. We’re looking for experienced counselors to join our team in providing quality outdoor adventure experiences for children 6-12 years of age. Outdoor Exploration Camp is an outdoor focused program offering a variety of adventure activities from mid-June through August.
Counselors should have the ability to work effectively with school age children by providing a safe, supportive and educational environment for children to build confidence and lifelong skills that keep them active and passionate about the outdoors. If you have a passion for working with children and the outdoors, we’d love to hear from you!
- Planning & coordinating small and large group activities each week for participants ranging from 6-12 years old, providing a variety of exciting and engaging camp activities in an inclusive outdoor environment.
- Creatively lead daily programming to provide a great outdoor experience.
- Understand, lead and model safety standards to provide a fun and safe experience.
- Candidates must be effective communicators, leaders, decision makers and excellent role models.
- Understand, lead and model the Company’s mission, vision and values.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some wor in a Camp, Childcare, or other experience working with children
- Microsoft office suite proficiency
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent communicaation and guest service skills
- Able to work in teams
- Flexible nd adaptable to changing enviroment
- Higher education corsework successsfully completed in education, Human/Child Developement or Psychology preferred.
- Additional Preferred Sills: First aid, CPR and/or Lifeguard Certification, Coaching certification, Nature/outdoor education expereince.
- Must be able to lift 25-50lbs
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 435193