Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures guest satisfaction through supervision of employees and service to guests
- Assists in the ongoing training of employees throughout the season and provides any necessary feedback
- Must be able to maintain cleanliness of the interior and exterior spaces including bussing tables, kitchen and bar cleanliness as well as maintaining storage areas.
- Daily stocking of product, assisting with ordering and monthly inventory.
- Professional and discrete demeanor towards guests and staff.
- Daily setup and breakdown of satellite bar.
- Take out all trash and recycling at the end of each shift.
- Self-starter and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Confidentiality of all member information
- POS computer knowledge
- Previous bartending, serving, and/or hosting experience - required.
- TIPS trained and certified - required (will certify if you do not have it).
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- Must be able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions - required
- Must be available to work weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent - preferred
- Previous private club supervisory experience - preferred
- Computer skills - preferred
The budgeted range starts at $12.32 - $14.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 300027