Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Are you someone who loves to work with children and also has a love for snow and the outdoors? We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic staff to join our team this winter. Working at the Heavenly Day Care Center you have the opportunity to meet families from all over the world and share a love for the snow with them.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Aides assist in supervising the children depending on the two age groupings of Infant Toddler (ages 6 weeks to 2.5 years) or Preschool (ages 2.5 years to 6 years)
- Coach the lessons for children ages 3-5 years in a one or two hour ski clinic (no prior ski experience necessary)
- Take the children outdoors daily and assist in activities ranging from circle time, buggy rides, outdoor playground time, snacks & lunch, arts and crafts, rest time, parent feedback
- Must be 18 years or older with a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Holidays and peak periods are required without exception
- As a CA State licensed Child Care program a criminal background check, fingerprinting clearances through Federal and State will be conducted, as well as a health screening with TB test, pertussis & measles vaccination for all Day Care employees.
- Free ski pass for employees and dependents
- Discounted food, gear & lodging
ALL Day Care position applicants need to provide a cover letter (describing who you are and why you'd like a job with us), a resume, a letter of recommendation (from a prior employer or child care related but not from a family member) and a nice list of references (at least 3).
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 345290