Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and facilities managed by stables crew.
- Able to work outside in the afternoons/late evenings in cold/wintery conditions.
- Daily care for the draft horses including cleaning up the corrals as well as feeding them.
- Able to pick hooves, brush, harness and bridle the draft horses.
- Able to interact with guests, telling them about the horses and history while driving a draft horse team.
- Helping out with food service tasks such as plating up dinners, serving drinks, and bussing dishes/tables.
- Snow removal from wagons/sleighs and loading blankets.
- Assist with all stables operations as requested by operations supervisor, lead wrangler or stables manager as scheduling requires during normal operations. Duties will include helping with daily care and upkeep of facilities and equipment.
- Business volumes require a flexible schedule, must be able to work nights, holidays and weekends. Typical schedule is 4-10hr shifts.
- Must meet Keystone Hospitality Grooming standards at all times
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Experience working with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a nontraditional kitchen atmosphere
- Previous guest service experience bartending experience helpful but not required
- Ability to work and interact with employees from other departments
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 474214