Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Voted Park City’s Best Place to Work with over 20 employees by the Park Record 2018 People’s Choice Awards!
Sales Associates and Cashiers are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets. Help create the Experience of a Lifetime for our guests when they're in your store, by establishing personal yet professional rapport, and efficiently assisting within the store or at the cashwrap. Assist in keeping the store tidy and appropriately stocked. Join the Park City Retail Team, and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, specific retail-team discounts, resort restaurant discounts, leadership classes, career development opportunities, and more!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts, and accessories purchase
- Other in-store duties as assigned by manager
- Previous retail sales experience - required
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience - preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
- Ability to assist in additional in-store tasks when the store is busy - required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 203629