Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Convention Attendant is responsible for the setup, execution and cleanup / teardown of any / all banquet or convention functions, including: setting up tables, chairs, audiovisual equipment and all miscellaneous equipment related to all group activities, moving all air walls, linen, skirting, china, glassware, silverware and miscellaneous equipment for banquets and conventions, and cleaning and maintaining all banquet / convention equipment, meetings rooms, banquet hallways, banquet pantry, and all storage areas. This individual is additionally expected to work in other Food and Beverage departments as necessary. Our summer season typically runs from early May through the beginning of October.
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Outlet: Jackson Lake Lodge. Housing
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work long hours and varied shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Conventions experience
- Audiovisual experience
- Food & Beverage service experience
What’s In It For You?
- FREE Housing (including linens and all utilities)
- FREE Full Hook-Up RV Sites
- FREE National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- FREE Participation in guest activities: Horseback rides, kayak and boat rentals, lake cruises & scenic raft tours, 200 miles of hiking trails and THE greatest perk ever – living in one of the most picturesque national parks!
- Complimentary WiFi
- $70/week Meal Plan covers 3 meals/day in the employee cafeteria
- Complimentary use of Recreation halls and Employee Gym (Climbing Wall)
Before you apply, visit www.tetonemployee.com for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 440408