Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Assist with all daily needs of the Terrain Park department.
- Contribute feedback on terrain park design, layout, fabrication and maintenance.
- Inspect all terrain park features through patrolling and testing.
- Responsible for daily opening and closing procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance and safety of all terrain park features, signs, promotional items, boundaries, pods and resort ropes.
- Responsible for guest relations and education.
- Oversee and maintain safe operation of the Terrain Parks. Identify and take action to resolve any hazards, obstacles for guest and employee safety. Assist Ski Patrol with injuries.
- Provide documentation on daily inspection logs.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School graduation or equivalent - Preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age - Preferred
- Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year.
- Must be willing to work evenings, holidays and weekends – Required.
- Must either snowboard or ski with advanced ability as determined by management. Skiing/Riding requirements include the ability to ski/ride 80% of features in the terrain parks – Required.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well with others.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form including communicating on the mountain radio.
- Previous Terrain Park experience – Preferred.
- Ability to shovel and rake snow surfaces
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to be outside in inclement weather for up to 8 hrs
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Do you love the mountains and wonder what it would be like to work at a mountain resort? Looking to try something new and learn how to ski, snowboard or downhill mountain bike? Are you looking to meet new friends from all over the country and world? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to come join our community at Stevens Pass today! Why not work where you play, and let Stevens Pass be your office. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 347807