Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Performs routine, emergency, and preventative maintenance on a variety of utilities (gas, water, sewer, electrical), commercial kitchen, and building electro-mechanical systems and equipment. Show the abilities to perform these tasks in an unsupervised environment. Must have and use good common sense and decision making in the face of adverse electro-mechanical failures.
- Perform maintenance on pumps, filters, tanks, and pipes associated with a domestic drinking water system
- Perform maintenance on building heating and ventilating systems and controls
- Perform maintenance on commercial kitchen cooking equipment
- Perform Maintenance on commercial refrigeration equipment
- Assist in the trouble shooting and diagnose problems with building electrical systems
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage a seasonally high work load.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills
- Work with Mountain Services Coordinators to facilitate purchasing necessary materials to perform tasks.
- High School graduate or equivalent - required
- Would prefer three years’ experience or more in the HVA/C & R or Plumbing trade.
- Would prefer the possession of a certification in either CFC handling or Colorado state water operators class “C” and water distribution class “2” - preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of operating a DDC (direct digital control) system and the use of a computer based work order system. - required
- Read, write, speak English - required
- Valid state issued driver's license - required
- Intermediate skier or snowboarder - preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215687