Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsible for including but not limited to:
- Performs the full range of front desk responsibilities for hotels, condominiums, and rental homes.
- Welcoming guests and/or homeowners to facility
- Registering and assigning accommodations
- Obtaining payments
- Issuing card/room key and escort instructions to bell staff
- May provide information on amenities, services, and directions to guests; responds to questions.
- Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts.
- Checks departing guests out and closes out account.
- May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages for guests.
- high school diploma required; college degree preferred, specifically hospitality degrees
- previous customer service experience preferred, specifically hotel and Marriott experience
- Understanding and use of Word, Excel, Outlook required. Knowledge of hotel systems preferred
- ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence in English required. Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization.
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 299907