Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As a Shuttle Driver, you will create an Experience of a Lifetime for our guests by focusing on safety and industry-leading guest service. You will follow regularly scheduled routes, and respond to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pickups or drop-offs. This includes loading and unloading guests’ luggage, pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections, fueling and cleaning the vehicle at the end of your shift and, accurately recording and submitting all required information. A CDL is NOT required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Have a Motor Vehicle Record (or list of traffic offenses) that meets company safety standards
- Have a Satisfactory background check
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all Company and regulatory agency forms
- Pass a U.S. Department of Transportation physical examination - out of pocket expense for the applicant
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Get a UT driver license within 30 days of employment (unless CDL)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen: (required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)
- Paid CDL training
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training, professional development, and career advancement
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 282567