Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
The role of assistant store manager is to lead the tune shop in providing excellent tunes to our guests and rental equipment. The successful candidate would also be responsible for training others to the same high standard, assist in managing sales, staff, operational and merchandising functions of the store to attain maximum profitability, productivity, and a world-class guest experience.
- Tuning both guest and rental equipment
- Provide training resources for employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
- Administer company policies and guidelines
- Assist Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Assist Store Manager in monitoring and controlling a daily payroll budget
- Maintain merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Recruit and assist in maintaining a quality core staff
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- Weekend/Night availability is required. Week day availability is required during some holiday periods. Day shifts and evening shifts both available.
- Tuning knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate frequently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass motor vehicle record check
- A minimum of 3 years of retail sales experience
- A minimum of 1 year of ski / snowboard rental management experience
- Familiarity with rental and retail POS system
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 389347