Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Spa Concierge is responsible for greeting guests, maintaining guest and group accounts, assisting with facility orientation and actively assisting in providing a relaxing spa experience. The Concierge is responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, and check-out procedures. They are responsible for coordinating all aspects of the overall guest experience, and acting as the liaison between the guests and the staff, as well as the other departments of the facility. The Concierge also maintains and monitors work schedules as appointments are booked.
- Starting Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time, Year Round (10-Month)
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the resort’s etiquette guidelines.
- Check-in guests at the spa and health club, enter appropriate information into the computer, and run necessary reports from the computer.
- Take payments, post charges, enter amounts into computer, and balance accounts at end of each shift.
- Answer a variety of questions from guests, and handle routine problems (referring more unusual or difficult problems/complaints to supervisor).
- Relay maintenance and housekeeping requests to proper staff members.
- Answer phone calls.
- Book spa appointments and services.
- Perform other related clerical tasks.
- Handle emergencies that arise when on duty alone, notifying appropriate personnel.
- Put keys away and do a key inventory.
- Assist in general maintenance of the spa desk and reception area.
- Reach and exceed retail sales goals.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including working weekends and holidays
- High school plus minimum one year of relevant spa or retail experience preferred; or, a combination of education and experience that provide comparable knowledge and skills preferred.
- Basic typing skills with computer data entry experience desirable.
- Basic reading, spelling, and math skills.
- Retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortably with many different types of people, and to deal courteously and efficiently with customers and other company personnel.
- Ability to learn a variety of information about the company’s lodging and recreational facilities, packages and services, as well as general information about the area.
- Strong written communication, oral communication, and interpersonal skills desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 476628