Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Minimum 2+ year housekeeping experience working in 4-5 diamond/star properties. Preferably containing Condo apartments and hotel rooms.
- Exhibits highest productivity within department of 10-15 daily/Midweek/Check Out cleans per day.
- Able to lead team of housekeepers in giving direction as a group leader when needed.
- Exhibits highest quality within department recieving consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual reviews.
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes: Windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways. Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms. Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas. Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs. Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled. Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture. Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238107