Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and assign room assignments for daily cleaning service to guest rooms as well as common areas and commercial spaces.
- Inspect rooms, verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms and enter into property management system.
- Submit work orders, as needed
- Ensure excellent internal and external guest experience
- Emphasize safety culture among staff and keep them informed of safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in training housekeepers and houseman
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Enforces policies and procedures
- Direct and be in charge of department when housekeeping managers are not present.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Some Microsoft Office Excel experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- This position requires a Mandatory Background Check.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 194887