Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for performing quality repairs on customers’ bikes, including walk-in repairs, overhauls, and complex repairs as they arise. Completes diagnosis of customers’ equipment and provides a repair estimate. Schedules customer appointments and communicates clear and realistic expectations. Recommends products to enhance the customer’s cycling experience by providing broader in depth knowledge.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customers with the highest level of technical service
- Gather and respond to service requests and ensure it is properly and safely completed to the customers’
- Protect company liability in regard to services performed
- Ensure service paperwork is completed legibly, accurately, and filed accordingly
- Tune bikes using the proper tools while following all safety procedures
- Ensure all proper housekeeping methods and overall cleanliness of the shop is adhered to
- May be responsible for ordering tools, shop equipment, or special orders based on shop needs
- Servesas a resource for less experienced employees
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- At least 1 year relevant work experience required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- English fluency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time
- Ability to manage and provide direction when necessary
- Average math skills preferred
Epic Mountain Gear is the premier ski shop in the Denver Metro Area. We specialize in outfitting our guests in the best, highest rated and most specialized items to fit their needs. We stand behind our guarantee because we know our associates are passionate about what they do – providing excellent customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. We sell the top brands, carry the most gear and have the most fun. Come join our team and become an expert in the outdoor retail industry. Learn more here. www.vailresortscareers.com.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 205057