Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Groomers get a chance to see the mountain in a way very few people do. Groomers are responsible for making sure we provide the best possible skiing surfaces for our guests. Often working late, overnight hours, our groomers will operate one of our grooming machines to maintain skiing surfaces to finest level possible.
Grooming is a winter seasonal position, and generally run from Mid-November through Mid-April
Entry Job Functions:
- Prepare and maintain a skiing surface for skiers of all levels
- Report any equipment damage to lead driver
- Understands and follows all safety guidelines
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record - required
- Willing to work 10+ hour shifts as needed - required
- Willing to work early morning, late evening and overnight shifts – required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Able to climb on and off the vehicles frequently - required
- Able to sit for extended periods of time while operating the snow cat - required
- Willing to work holiday and weekends as required - required
- Must be willing to drive change, lead by example, and be open to innovative / new ideas.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in an alpine, winter environment - required
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude - required
- Basic understanding of your resort’s trail system – Preferred
- Ability to detect noticeable problems with equipment - required
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety guidelines – required
- Must be able to commit through end of season (Early April)
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 357907