Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
The host/hostess is responsible for warmly greeting and welcoming all guests and members. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work within OpenTable computer reservations management system to check in guests, make reservations, and manage table assignments
- Assists managers in controlling the flow of guests and seats guests within manager's guidelines, as promptly as possible
- Must answer phones, check and relay messages to managers, maintain tidiness of restrooms and assist bussers and servers in the dining room
- Understanding the dynamics of dinner operations is essential for the host
- Adhere to all standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous restaurant experience or customer service - preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Proven ability to work well with others and guests - required
- Guest service experience of 2 years - required
- Ability to balance multiple tasks, stress and discerning guests and co-workers - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- End of Season Commitment
- Shifts may be flexible.
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222208