Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Accurately process nightly closing reports through LMS, Infogenesis and universal desktop
- Complete Flash for hotel distribution
- Complete all parts of Night Audit checklist accurately and efficiently
- Answer phone calls politely and efficiently to meet and exceed all guest needs and requests
- Ensure accurate check-in and checkout processes according to RockResorts brand standard
- Creates accurate keys to guest rooms according to owner log and LMS reservations
- Complete all additional projects and tasks given by management
- Ability to sustain composure at all times and remain calm during difficult situations
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation
- Accurately and timely route all communication during an emergency situation
- Actively works on resolving Non-Zeros and fixes all the Virtual Credit Card Payments
- Is reponsible for training new night audit staff, monitors, assesses their progress and coaches when needed
The budgeted range starts at 16-18. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 283567