Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Works with Executive and Assistant Executive Housekeepers to supervise housekeeping team to meet and exceed hotel standards and delivers outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize and assign room assignments for daily cleaning service to guest rooms as well as common areas and commercial spaces.
- Inspect rooms, verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms and enter into property management system.
- Submit work orders, as needed
- Ensure excellent internal and external guest experience
- Emphasize safety culture among staff and keep them informed of safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in training housekeepers and houseman
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Enforces policies and procedures
- Direct and be in charge of department when housekeeping managers are not present.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Some Microsoft Office Excel experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
The budgeted range starts at 15.00 - 20.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 284228