We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Volunteer Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Summary of Job:
Responsible for assisting guests with boot selection, proper fit, stance, balancing, alignment and custom footbeds. Describes and promotes products in line with customers’ expressed needs. Places guests in properly fitting demo equipment. Conducts inventory of demo equipment. Performs in-depth boot analysis and work. Demonstrates high level of product knowledge. Prior experience, skills, and training are required to perform successfully at this level. May train new and existing associate positions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Properly identify customer riding ability, have general understanding of basic foot identification and measurements (length, width, overall shape, size, etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and inventory to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with customers, teach as well as listen on all levels
- Responsible for increasing sales, units per transaction, transaction size and high levels of profitability
- Serve as a resource and knowledge base for new and existing employees
- Education: HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Work Experience: At least one year relevant work experience required
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Language Skills: English fluency required.
- Other Requirements: Excellent customer service skills; Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time; Attention to detail
- Preferred Skills: Basic math skills; 1 year of Bootfitting Experience; Bootfitter certification
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts with a Volunteer Opportunity!. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join us, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 379779