Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Front Desk Lead provides guidance and leadership to the Front Desk Team and is responsible for maintaining and enforcing Brand Standards of Guest Service and procedures to ensure a professional and genuine guest experience during check-in and check-out. The Front Desk Lead will possess outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and presentation skills in order to assist agents, offer guidance, and resolve guest issues and complaints. This position must have excellent problem solving skills and be able to apply good judgment in decision making. Good communication skills are required.
• Register guests, issue room keys, provide information, process payment for stay, and close out guest accounts at time of check-out as well as overseeing these functions and offering assistance to front desk agents when needed.
• Assist at other departments' front desks, internal and external, as necessary.
• Handle confidential and guest information with the highest degree of integrity.
• Help train new team members at the discretion of the Assistant Property Manager and Property Manager.
• Performs all duties required of the front desk staff and capable of assisting other property management and hotel staff, as necessary, to include filling in other roles such as concierge, greeter, PBX, Guest Service Agent, and any other assistance when called upon.
• Exhibits a professional demeanor through appearance and maintains a positive attitude toward all employees, managers, and guests.
• Develops a strong working relationship with co-workers and managers throughout the property to ensure communication and teamwork are at optimum levels.
• Practices safe work habits in all types of duties and with all equipment.
• Complies with all Resort policies, procedures, and standards of operation.
• Embraces and promotes Vail Resorts Values.
• Prior front desk experience - required
• LMS knowledge - preferred
• Prior lead/supervisory experience – preferred
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 288268