Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Summary of Job:
The Night Auditor is responsible for the checking in and out of hotel guests, creating walk-in reservations, answering phones, and answering general guest questions following RockResorts standards. This position will work closely with Breckenridge Emergency Services assisting with guest emergencies and evacuations during night time hours. This is an overnight position.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Checking in and out of hotel guests & owners, creating walk-in reservations, answering phones and general guest questions. Must adhere to RockResorts standards.
- Ensure maximum revenue for the hotel by reviewing and adjusting inventory as needed, including backfilling daily.
- Review all group resumes and site tour information and communicate the information to the rest of the team by placing it in the MOD. Block all VIP rooms 2 weeks in advance and ensure suitable rooms are available for site tours.
- Walk the whole property every night to ensure cleanliness and there are no maintenance issues
- Ensure bucket checks are done at least once per shift and all problems remedied before shift end. Ensure all registration cards have signatures, credit card swipes/ imprints, and are completed as necessary. Ensure all rooms are filed under the correct room number and name.
- Learn and remain up to date on all emergency procedures and review every quarter
- Responsible for handling a cash bank and for closing the market POS each night
- Must ensure all non-zero and VCC balances are reviewed and settled daily
- Assist with re-stocking the market inventory
- Review all arrivals in advance and block for special requests. Assign all rooms for the next day’s arrivals.
- Assist guests with valet, bell and housekeeping needs as needed overnight
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor Degree, preferred
- 2-year previous customer service required, hotel experience preferred
- Minimum 1-year supervisory experience- preferred
- Previous experience working overnight- preferred
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills- required
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record- required
- Microsoft Office - Required
- LMS- Preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English- required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Employee Housing Available
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238194