Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The water truck operator is responsible for watering all flower planters, hanging baskets, and certain beds. They are also responsible for picking up trash and deadheading flowers. Full and part time available, flexible schedule.
- Must have current valid driver’s license.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Previous work experience in landscape or grounds maintenance capacity.
- Working knowledge of and ability to properly use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivation and ability to work well with others will benefit a person in this position.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Free summer pass for employees and dependents
- Discounts on F&B and Retail
- Access to ExperVoice for great discounts on gear
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215970