Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
Summary of Job:
Are you passionate about helping solve complex challenges and leading critical transformations? As a Senior Manager within Communication and Change Management, you will lead the development, alignment, delivery and execution of change strategies for major transformation and integration programs across a growing, fast-paced, industry-leading company.
- Responsible for designing the strategies to support the change management of major internal complex transformation and integration programs across functions and geographies. Establish and embed enterprise wide-change management strategy, tools and templates based on best practices.
- Responsible for executing the change strategies; developing materials including building PowerPoint decks, standing up and running change champion meetings, setting agendas and running meetings, status and issue reporting, developing and running surveys, building FAQs/talking points and communications.
- A thought-leader, you are responsible for building trusted relationships across the enterprise with senior stakeholders including C-suite executives.
- A masterful storyteller; storyboarding and PowerPoint skills a must; responsible for building visually digestible slides and content that bring stakeholders on a journey
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable solutions – bringing a solution-mindset to everything you do.
- Project Management: ability to juggle multiple projects at once and comfortable navigating an incredibly complex, matrixed, fast-paced global organization that is always changing and growing.
- Responsible for continuous improvements of the change process, building consensus across teams and supporting execution across functions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years’ experience in developing and implementing change management and communication strategies.
- Masterful PowerPoint skills
- Deep knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools. Ability to both develop the strategy and comfortable in an execution role as well.
- Strong written skills - Intimate knowledge of AP Style.
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 196488