Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Gravity Haus Breckenridge is the adventure destination and social haus for the modern adventurer. Replacing the former Village Hotel at the base of Breckenridge Ski Resort’s Peak 9, the newly renovated and tech-forward ski-in/ ski-out boutique property features 60 distinctly-curated rooms and a variety of sleeping configurations to accommodate every type of traveler. Onsite amenities at Gravity Haus include Dryland fitness and sports recovery center, Backcountry discovery center, a super trampoline, StarterHaus, a new coworking space, farm-to-cup Unravel coffee, nourishing dining at Cabin Juice, a Japanese-inspired onsen and more.
Be part of a team of like-minded outdoor enthusiasts at Gravity Haus Breckenridge. Gravity Haus team members will enjoy an exciting workplace geared towards providing an elevated, authentic guest experience to our valued guests and membership community. Gravity Haus staff must be passionate about the outdoors, fitness, recreation, wellness, and environmental stewardship. Those who do not respect the art of servitude and genuinely feel good when serving others need not apply. In addition to eco-conscious amenities and operations, Gravity Haus takes an active role in conserving and protecting our natural surroundings.
The GRAVITY HAUS Bell / Valet role is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression. This position will greet the guest in the front drive, open the doors on the vehicle for the guests, unload their luggage from the vehicle onto a bellcart, and then escort guests to their room with their luggage. Provides prompt and courteous service, familiarizes the guest with essential property information, reviews the property outlets, Onsen, Ski Lockers, as well as resort services, and personalized area recommendations. They will perform a room orientation, including showing them the closest safety exit, explain the heating/cooling unit and thermostat, pointing out other amenities in the room such as coffee service, compendium, in-room F&B, ice machine location, and phones. Be responsible for attending to immediate guest needs and follow through according to the property standards. The coordination of timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amongst other various items, will be of the utmost importance. The bell / valet role is responsible for the safe and efficient relocation of guest’s automobiles to designated parking locations and safely and efficiently transporting members, employees, and guests safely to and from lodges, ski areas, restaurants, parking lots, and town. This position will also provide recreational equipment and luggage valet services including storing, delivering, and managing guest’s personal belongings during their stay and sometimes pre and post departure. Bell Hop / Valet may also be asked to carry on courier tasks, receive/deliver packages, or provide guest service and concierge assistance as needed and when directed. Opportunity for tips based upon performance. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Safely and efficiently driving and parking all vehicles in designated spaces according to brand standards.
- Engaging with each guest and providing a warm and memorable interaction.
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, according to individual needs.
- Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, flowers, boxes and various items to the guest rooms.
- Be familiar with all of the lodging shuttle stops, ski areas, restaurants, and town.
- Remember member and guest names and preferences and develop personal connections with regular members and guests.
- Accommodate shuttle requests for in house guests.
- Assist guests with skis or snowboards and with ski lockers.
- Deliver skis/snowboards or other recreational equipment to lockers, Backcountry NOC, guest vehicles, or other locations as needed.
- Utilizes all guest profiles and names, and provide preferences accordingly.
- Performing the daily tasks according to resort standards, and those set forth by the management team.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- At least 21 years of age - required
- Valid US Driver’s License with acceptable driving record - required
- Must follow company presentation policy - required
- Able to lift 50 pounds, able to stand upand walk for duration of scheduled shift- required
- At least one year of guest service experience - preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work holidays and weekends - required
- Willing to work flexible schedule each week based on business needs (mix of morning, afternoon and evening shifts) - required
The budgeted range starts at 9.30-10.81 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 298908