If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Front Desk Supervisor will be responsible for the daily supervision of the front desk operations; will provide guidance and leadership to the Front Desk Agents ensuring consistent quality customer service is delivered. Resolve customer complications and complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions. Make decisions and take action based on good judgment and Resort standards. Assign and instruct Front Desk Agents in details of work, observe performance and encourage adherence to standard procedures.
- Oversee the registering of guests, issuing of room keys, providing information, and processing payments for stay and all guest room move requests according to standards.
- Assist with training new and existing front desk agents on the check in and checkout procedures adhering to standards and ensuring quality service.
- Using and supervising the hotel HOTSOS system, ensuring all items are being entered and followed up on.
- Supervise the day to day front desk operations including the check in and checkout procedures; ensuring rooms have been checked out and that guest's bills are correct. Follow the daily check list and ensure all team members are completing the check list.
- Communicating with housekeeping as to the status of rooms, room moves, early arrivals/departures and guest requests.
- Conduct site tours of hotel guest rooms and general areas when needed.
- Assist the Manager on Duty with executing the upgrade program, training staff on the upgrade process and maximizing on upgrade opportunities.
- Act as the Manager on Duty when necessary and carry out the duties required of a manager.
- Assisting the Manager on Duty with guest issues and requests.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Attends company affiliated training and development classes when deemed necessary.
The budgeted range starts at $15.00 - $17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 381487