Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
The Front Desk Agent will maintain guest and homeowner satisfaction through excellent customer service. Responsible for daily operations of the front desk – including Check-Ins, Check-Outs, Settling Accounts & Guest Issue Resolution.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preserve quality of Homeowner and Guest experiences
- Consistent and accurate communication with Housekeeping department
- Pre-arrival and ongoing Guest contact/communication
- Reporting and following up on all guest issues & maintenance requests
- Respond to guest and owner inquiries via email & telephone
- Book Lodging Reservations via telephone & email
- Concierge Duties
- Assist Management as need
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent English - required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - required
- Able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Previous customer service experience - preferred
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic, willing to learn, have great people skills - required
- Must be organized and able to multi-task, be patient and well mannered - required
- Microsoft Office, Xcel, Word and other Basic Office Skills - required
- Must be able to multitask and work in a team atmosphere – required
- Must be able to talk on the telephone for extended periods of time – required
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222649