Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Join us now and receive an end-of-season bonus of $2/hour for every hour worked!
Advanced Sales Associates at Burton in Park City are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets. Help create the Experience of a Lifetime for our guests when they're in your store, by establishing personal yet professional rapport, and efficiently assisting within the store or at the cashwrap. Assist in keeping the store tidy and appropriately stocked. Also fit boots, snowboards, and appropriate gear in the store. Maintaining a small rental fleet of current year product that aligns with product sold in store. Join the Park City Retail Team, and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, specific retail-team discounts, resort restaurant discounts, leadership classes, career development opportunities, and more!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Serve customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts, and accessories purchase
- Fit boots, snowboards, and helmets
- Ensure guests are properly-equipped for a day on the mountain
- Other in-store duties as assigned by manager
- Previous retail sales experience – required
- Snowboard set-up experience – preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Previous snow sport industry experience - preferred
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends - required
- Ability to assist in additional in-store tasks when the store is busy - required
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 395047