Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Banquet Server is responsible for servicing a wide variety of scheduled group events held within Canyons Village throughout the Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons. This person will be responsible for setting up, serving, and breaking down such events, including posting proper signage for each event, labeling food items, and ensuring all work stations are well-maintained throughout the event. Join our team today, and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents, retail, lodging, and restaurant discounts, career development opportunities, leadership classes, and more!
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Provides prompt, accurate, professional, and friendly food and beverage set-up and service to our banquets guests.
- Performs daily operations including setting conference rooms, posting signs, conference room refreshes, teardowns, vacuuming, and assorted cleaning.
- Maintains linen and other equipment inventories.
- Maintains Liquor and Beverage inventories.
- Checks banquet area before, during, and after shift for proper set & cleanliness. Follows established checklists for opening & closing duties, responsible for security of venues and locking buildings after events.
- Greets all guests in a courteous and professional manner; handles multiple guests efficiently.
- Follows established Brand Standards for banquet setups.
- Ensures all Banquet Event Orders are followed and serviced in a timely manner.
- Follows all appropriate regulations for Food Service, Safety & Sanitation, MSDS, TIPS (alcohol service), Fire, Equipment, Chemical Management, etc.
- Displays excellent communication/organizational skills and proven ability to work under high pressure.
- High School/GED - required.
- At least one year in F&B industry, preferably in service/set-up role - required.
- High volume F&B experience - preferred.
- Must be able to move heavy banquet equipment and furniture - required.
- Ability to work extended hours, split shifts, back to back shifts, etc. as needed - required.
- Ability to work outdoors as necessary - required.
- Must be available on-call with ability to respond to last minute changes - required.
- Must have clean driving record and ability to pass motor vehicle background check - required.
- Ability to assist any other resort or F&B department, including serving and bartending - required.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 314173