Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Responsible for generating sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service. Acts as department lead to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, corteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions.
- Aid and assist other departments as needed
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the business
- Complete all certifications required for position
- Carryout specific tasks while simultaniously providing guest service
- Effectively communicate product and supply needs to management
- Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollar per sale
- Ensure customers have an outstanding shopping experience by making sure each Associate is accountable for their job functions
- Assist Managers in the training of new sales associates for assigned department
- Maintain proper merchandizing standards for assigned department
The budgeted range starts at $13.25-16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Epic Mountain Gear is the premier ski shop in the Denver Metro Area. We specialize in outfitting our guests in the best, highest rated and most specialized items to fit their needs. We stand behind our guarantee because we know our associates are passionate about what they do – providing excellent customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. We sell the top brands, carry the most gear and have the most fun. Come join our team and become an expert in the outdoor retail industry. Learn more here. www.vailresortscareers.com.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 289707