Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Arrowhead Property Management is seeking a dynamic individual with superior guest service skills to drive our evening shuttle service. Commercial driver licenses (CDL) are not required and paid training is provided. Drivers are responsible for the safe, timely and enjoyable transport of our guests, homeowners and employees. In many ways drivers act as a liaison between the resort and the passengers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directly assists and reports to the Supervisors and Office Manager by serving the property owners, lodgings guests and employees of Arrowhead in a timely manner
- Must have great guest service skills including the ability to formally greet guests and assist high profile, demanding guests and homeowners
- Assists guests in planning their activities by supplying accurate information and/or directing them to proper source information and also assisting with any gear or luggage
- Operates vehicle fleet and other equipment as trained or directed by Supervisor.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Pre/Post Trip Checklists
- Must be able to work flexible extra hours on weekends and holidays
- Must have a clean driving record acceptable to our risk management department
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year guest service experience/ Valet experience
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 204187