Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Cashiers are responsible for accurately and efficiently processing store sales through the use of a cash register.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately and efficiently ring up customer sales
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Maintain awareness of current promotions and advertisements
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience - preferred
- Experience in the retail field - preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn register - required
- Basic math skills - required
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 196589