Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Snowboard Sales Associates are responsible for generating sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
- Aid and assist other departments as needed
- Complete all certifications required for position
- Effectively communicate product and supply needs to management
- Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollar per sale
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of snowboardinge experience
- Experience with high volume work environments
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- English fluency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time
- Ability to troubleshoot and elevate questions or concerns to management.
- Ability to multi-task while serving guests
- Basic knowledge of snowboard and boot fitting
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- Merchandising skill preferred
- Basic knowledge of snowboard profile (Camber, Rocker, Hybrid)
- Ability to customize and mount snowboard bindings
The budgeted range starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Epic Mountain Gear, located in the Basecamp Shopping Center in Frisco, is the ultimate luxurious go to “ski” shop for anyone on their way to an epic mountain adventure. We carry all the best high-end brands (KJUS, Stockli, Mountain Force, Burton, Oakley) as well as rugged mountain bikes. We are busy year-round and set the standard for extraordinary customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 316667