*Applicants for this position must have their own vehicle and a valid driver's license.
Jackson Hole Resort Lodging
Position Title: Housekeeper
Reports To: Housekeeping Director/Asst. Director
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Classification: Seasonal FT/PT
Cleans condominiums and homes.
- Cleans condominiums and homes thoroughly as specified on the cleaning checklist and according to established company standards.
- Stocks condominiums and homes with supplies, as specified on the supply checklist and according to established company standards.
- Keys to properties will be checked-out and checked-in on a daily basis. Under no circumstances are keys to remain in your possession overnight. Lost keys will result in a payroll deduction to cover the cost to re-key the locks.
- When leaving a property, all doors and windows are to be closed and locked, thermostats set at 60 degrees, 70 degrees in winter, fireplace flues closed, and furniture checked to insure it is at least six inches away from any baseboard electrical heaters.
- Exercise extreme caution when handling fireplace ashes. Ashes will only be placed in designated containers. Under no circumstances will ashes be placed in with other trash or garbage.
- Assists in keeping the housekeeping linen room neat and orderly by putting away all supplies and linen at the end of the workday.
- Reports any items requiring replacement and/or repair, or any damage, to the Executive Housekeeper as soon as possible.
- Turns in all lost and found items, properly tagged, to the housekeeping office in a timely fashion.
- Performs any other housekeeping related duties as may be required.
-- Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job--
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Neat appearance and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to recognize projects that need attention.
- Valid drivers’ license approved by insurance carrier.
- Ability to communicate in English with guests and staff.
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING:
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- Departmental vehicles.
- Cleaning supplies and linens.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Physically fit.
- Extreme weather conditions possible.