We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are in search of a Manager of Resort Marketing, responsible for maximizing visitation through Paid Lift Revenue products, our distinctive resort brands and elevated guest experience.
- Provide analytical support for individual resort brand strategies
Financials + Annual Planning
- Partner with Analytics to align on detailed assumptions within visitation targets
- Business Results: Perform regional and individual resort analysis to understand business drivers
- Business Tracking: run day-to-day business including analyzing brand performance versus objectives, identifying issues and opportunities
- Provide Operating Expense budget tracking support
- Paid & Resort Programs
- Drive strategic initiative design (including Test & Learn)
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to execute strategic initiatives
- Lead day-to-day analysis and assessment of strategic initiatives
- Identify, assess, and recommend in-season go-to-market plan optimizations based on business results or changes in market
- Resort Creative
- Owned Websites
- Quarterly website audit
- Recommendations for website innovation
- Content development and curation
- Four-year college degree required; emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Five years of marketing work experience
- Proven track record of ownership of work and complex business problems; must be a self-starter without the need for daily direction
- Strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting message to audience and able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills; able to effectively lead through influence
- Strong written, verbal, and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Must be able to own and drive multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate cross-functionally within the organization
- Solution-oriented mindset with strong problem-solving skills and comfort with ambiguity
- No outdoor or ski experience necessary
- Demonstrated experience in brand marketing and/or go-to-market
- Strength in storytelling and presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical skillset
- An MBA, Masters in marketing, or equivalent coursework/experience
The budgeted range starts at $80,000 - $95,000 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343221