Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Child Care Aide will provide quality child care for children 2 months to 6 years old in our infant, toddler or preschool rooms. The Child Care Aides are responsible for the personal needs of the children (feeding, sleeping, diapering) and for varied children's activities such as art, story time, games, and outside play. This position also requires communication with parents and interaction with children and co-workers. He/She will also be required to maintain a clean, safe and fun environment and comply with child care rules and regulations as designated by the supervisory staff and management. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- 18 years of age or older - required
- Experience working with children - required
- Satisfactory Background Check - required
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds frequently throughout the day. Position requires lifting and carrying children while playing or in the Day Care - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Must be able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch - required
- Must be able to work Weekends and holidays - required
- Must be available to work between the hours of 8:00am and 4:15pm - subject to change based on business need
- Patient, nurturing, fun-loving individual
- Enjoys working with children
- Active and energetic personality to play and participate in activities with children
- CPR and/or First Aid certifications - preferred
Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
Discount lift tickets for friends and family
Free ski lessons
Daily $5 employee meal
Discounted lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
401(k) Retirement Plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
Training and professional development
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 342494