Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
The Overnight Front Desk Associate/Night Auditor is responsible for accumulating and balancing the daily revenue for the front office and completing all overnight reports to post revenue from all Grand Teton Lodge Company outlets. They are also to perform front desk, Hotel Operator (PBX) and cashiering functions on the overnight shift. Equally as important, they are here to have some fun too!
The Night Auditor responsibilities at Jackson Lake Lodge include, but are not limited to:
- Be on hand to provide guest services, checking guests in and out, delivery of towels, blankets, rollaways and all other guest requested items, and answer any guest inquiries
- Assist guest with luggage
- Understand all applicable emergency response procedures outlined in the Hotel Operator (PBX) operating manual
- Effectively communicate any issues from the overnight shift with hotel management the next morning
- Take and make wake up calls to guests utilizing our brand standards procedure
- Maintain a follow up call log for any and all guest request, and once the requested item was delivered, follow up with the guest to ensure satisfaction
- Post food, beverage and miscellaneous charges to guests account
- Verify and balance previous shifts departmental charges against computer totals
- Balance room charges from Food & Beverage and retail outlets to charges posted in the front office system
- Verify accuracy of room status and rate reports
- Post room and tax charges to guest accounts
- Assist Income Auditors as needed
- All employees will actively participate in training, observe company policies and procedures, and promote all company values relative to protecting the natural environment
- Other duties as assigned
The Lead Night Auditor position asks that any candidate be able to demonstrate the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience as a Night Auditor, or similar position – Preferred
- Previous supervisory experience – Preferred
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English - Required
- Strong communication skills - Required
- Ability to perform well under pressure - Required
- Valid US Driver’s License – Preferred
- Succesful MVR completion – Preferred
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 318650