Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Mount Snow employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!.
The Lift Maintenance Mechanic III will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repair on all assigned lifts. This individual will interact professionally with the lift operations staff and assist with lift operations training. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for following the company’s safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assuring lifts are in compliance with all CPTSB and other applicable codes and regulations.
- Assist with training of new Lift Maintenance personnel.
- Prepare assigned lifts for annual licensing inspections and be able to work as a lead on special projects.
- Responsible for maintaining all tools, equipment, and vehicles as assigned.
- Responsible for recording all information of work performed on lifts and submitting lift records in a timely manner.
- Applicant will be capable of working independently when needed as well as being an integral part of the Lift Maintenance team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- 4 years specific experience in Lift Maintenance on Detachable lifts
- 4 years proven competency in general mechanics
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Ability to perform duties while at heights comfortably
- Able and willing to work outdoors in all high alpine, winter & summer weather conditions
- Schedule will include Weekends and Holidays
- Fluent in all aspects of English language
Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 224309