If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
-Do you have a passion for skiing and snowboarding?
-Do you enjoy working hands on with ski/snowboard equipment?
-Do you like to work in a fun, fast-paced and team-oriented environment?
Then this is the JOB for you!!!
The Delivery HUB Specialist will play a central role in supporting VRR’s rental delivery strategy to establish the business as the Global Leader in snow sports equipment rental.
A newly created role for this season, the Delivery HUB Specialist will be an integral piece directly connected to the success of our local rental delivery business; this position is an essential part of the delivery team and will be the main support person to drive the day to day rental gear and equipment needs in regards to the delivery team’s scheduled workload.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A DELIVERY HUB SPECIALIST:
- Daily accurate assembly of ski and snowboard rental packages for delivery team
- Daily quality control checking of assembled rental packages for delivery appointment accuracy
- Daily packing of equipment into transportation bags for delivery specialist drop-offs
- Weekly rental fleet ASTM testing to ensure equipment on rental “delivery” line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Daily scanning and returning of rental gear into shop fleet once gear is returned
- Receiving ski/ride breaks during downtime and/or once daily fleet workload is completed
- Always deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Always being a team player, self-starting mentality and promoting these shared values along-side your fellow employees. A can-do team attitude is a must for this role
- Always adhere to all company safety procedures and maintain all paperwork according to company policy
- Get ready to have fun in a fast-paced work environment
WHAT “WE” NEED TO HAVE YOU ON THE TEAM:
- Previous rental gear/fleet experience preferred (You will become ski binding tech certified in this role)
- Passion for Skiing/Snowboarding
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; weekends and holidays required.
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 346547