Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19 unless eligible for an accommodation under applicable law.
This position is responsible for team and all Engineering Department issues or tasks that occur during the shift. Communicate clearly any pending issues to Manager at shift end. Perform various repairs to resort equipment and install new equipment as required.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Have a working knowledge of electrical systems and electrical equipment used in restaurants, and resorts, including but not limited to all commercial kitchen equipment.
- Will be required to make repairs to existing equipment and systems around the resort.
- Will be required to trouble-shoot equipment problems and possess parts knowledge of various restaurant equipment.
- Prepare estimates for cost of parts or repairs.
- Take responsibility for completion of tasks, projects, and to-do lists on that shift.
- Report all emergencies, equipment down, and other issues to immediate supervisor.
- Inspect facilities on a regular basis, using a standard checklist. Maintain files of inspection, checklists, and reports.
- Deal with a variety of emergency or unusual problems that may arise.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Follow appropriate safety and security procedures.
- Communicate effectively with immediate supervisor, company personnel, and co-workers to plan and coordinate activities, exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- High school diploma - preferred.
- Can operate power tools.
- Ability to deal with guests in courteous and efficient manner - required.
- Must be 21 years or older and provide a current driver’s license and a Motor Vehicle Report - required.
- Ability to perform all job duties and other tasks as assigned.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 444168