Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Do you have experience working in a variety of computer systems? Do you have previous accounting experience? Are you interested in working closely with the Vail Resorts Corporate Accounting team? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park? Are you lo
The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for ensuring timely bill processing and collection of group and member accounts for all Grand Teton Lodge Company properties and Flagg Ranch Company.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process bills for groups, tours, and weddings using our property management system, VisualOne
- Maintain and collect member accounts for Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club using our club system Jonas
- Review account activity with customer contacts, and internal partners to achieve billing accuracy
- Research and resolve discrepancies utilizing systems including Visual One, Jonas, InfoGenesis, and Osprey
- Serve as local contact regarding accounts receivable inquiries from Grand Teton Lodge Company and Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club customers, and corporate shared services accounting
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Previous accounting experience or related coursework
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, including business and accounting related coursework
- Experience with RPOS
- Experience with InfoGenesis
- Experience with Visual One Lodging System
- Experience with Jonas
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 341855