Epic Mountain Gear is the premier ski shop in the Denver Metro Area. We specialize in outfitting our guests in the best, highest rated and most specialized items to fit their needs. We stand behind our guarantee because we know our associates are passionate about what they do – providing excellent customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. We sell the top brands, carry the most gear and have the most fun. Come join our team and become an expert in the outdoor retail industry. Learn more here. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Lead Service Technican will be responsible for assesing,selling, and performing quality tunes and repairs to customers’ equipment. Assist with store operations such as but not limited to: generating sales, supervising and directing the technician staff, assist service Manger with warranty submission/completion, supply orders, and shop work management . You will need to learn or know basic bike repair for service writing capabilities in the snow off-season.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Complete accurate work orders and prioritize work in an expedient manner
- Determine customer equipment needs, assist in generating sales
- Provide customers with highest level of service by serving as a knowledgable resource to customers and co-workers
- Adhere to a all company policies and guidelines
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policy
- Communicate with store management to achieve a seamless customer experience and maximize profitability
- Train, lead and manage associate technicians
- Identify shop supply needs
- Manage work order flow to completion
- Maintain equipment and identify equipment proactive servicing needs
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, adhere to all safety procedures
- Ensure all proper housekeeping methods and overall cleanliness of the shop is adhered to
The budgeted range starts at 15.00 - 17.88. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 381509